10.18.2006

Open Croquet in Beta!

Croquet. This will be your life in ten years, brought to you by the guys who invented the Internet, Spreadsheets and Object Oriented Programming. MMORPG Shmorpg. WoW my ass. Second Life? RIP. This is true virtuality at the OS level, and it's coming soon to a computer near you.

I've tried running the Alpha a few times over the last couple of years, but with little luck. Now, it's in Beta for Linux, Mac and that other OS. I have no computer. Someone download it and tell me all about it. Please? (*ahem*, tepid)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear and obey.

9:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, let me be honest.

I hear and make a little note to remember to do that...then decide a working computer is more important than that MMO with the orcs. Also, Ubuntu has a new version. Suffice to say...I'll get to it shortly.

1:56:00 PM  
Blogger Q. said...

ha. Have fun with all of that.

11:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home