5.06.2006

Google SMS.

So, My texting has increased by about 100% in the last couple of months, and as a result I was forced (oh, boo-hoo) to acquire a new phone, one more suited to the type of communication of which I have become very fond: SMS. In playing with my new phone, I discovered something truly wonderful: Google SMS. From any cell phone with text features (and that's just about all of em' these days), you can search the web, call up showtimes, weather, directions from google maps and all kinds of other nifty stuff.

On a related topic, I also discovered that there are a plethora of websites with stripped down versions specifically suited to the limited world of mobile web browsing. Blogger, Google and Hotmail all have versions of these sites available.

I know, I know. I'm hopelessly behind the times. I think I heard about this stuff a couple of years ago, but it's taken me this long to clue in. Oh well. Now I know, and all is right with the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home